Monday, July 17, 2006

Polar Bear Blog- July 17, 2006 (6:45pm)

Wow, two blogs in one day - that is a lot of excitement for my cabin. Actually, this looks like the start of a lot of excitment for Churchill this summer - I may have to retract my air conditioning for polar bears rant.
Just got an email from Nature First Tours (a local tour company) and their tour today saw fourteen polar bears! Fourteen polar bears on July 17th!!! Crrr-azy!!!

I also hear there are five bears at the Canadian Eskimo Dog Foundation Headquarters - also called Ladoon's (more about that later). And I am assuming a few more at L5 (I should just make a Churchill terminology page...)

So it looks like there were a few bears on that big patch of ice...and now there are a few less bears on that ice. Maybe I will head out for a drive tonite and see what's up for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home